The Center for Vision and Learning offers comprehensive eye care for all children-- infants through age 14. Our doctors specialize in the evaluation and treatment of binocular vision disorders and vision related learning problems in children, as well as adults.
Center for Vision and Learning provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for infants up to age 14
- Binocular vision assessments
- Assessments for eye movement/tracking disorders
- Strabismus evaluations to offer adjuncts and alternatives to muscle surgery
- Visual Perceptual Evaluations designed to identify strengths or weaknesses in visual perceptual skills that may affect learning
- Sport Vision Assessments and Enhancement
- Visual Rehabilitation for head injury and stroke patients
- Individualized Vision Therapy to treat vision dysfunction, strabismus, and vision-related learning problems
- A full-service pediatric dispensary with a wide selection of durable and fashionable frames
Request an Appointment:You can request an appointment by clicking the button below. Once the e-mail is received, a member of our staff will call you within the next two business days to schedule your appointment.